The defect caused due to torn lining of the oesophageal muscle is Mallory Weiss Syndrome. It can be due to several careless decisions regarding food consumption and other lifestyle changes.
Follow a simple yet strict diet that includes healthy foods like juicy fruits and fibrous vegetables. It helps in keeping the system clean and free from Tears caused by Mallory Weiss Syndrome.
The healing process of saliva produces immunity enzymes that the bleeding from splits stops soon, and they heal themselves in no time. But if the cut goes deep, it is necessary to take medical advice and treatments accordingly.
- Medication for reducing effects of stomach acid.
- Provide H2-Receptor Blockers
- PPIs (Proton Pump Inhibitors)
Treatments/Therapies which are required at the time of excessive Mallory Weiss Tears:
- Band Ligation: Band inserted to tie the end of tears like tying the balloon ending.
- Electrocoagulation: Sealing tear using Electric current
- Injection Therapy: Strong medication injected to stop bleeding from splits
- Hemoclip: Metal clip delivers inside to close the tears
Other Procedures if endoscopy fails:
- Angiography: Targeting blood artery and infusing drug to close it and stop it from feeding blood to the spit/tear.
- Laparoscopic process: To sew the split
It is not so severe until all the precautions are considered: avoiding smoking, alcohol, spicy foods, and stale or unhealthy foods. Have a lot of water as water has many healing properties that slowly and gradually defeat the diseases from a root.
Shortness of Breath,Abdominal Pain,Chest Pain,Diarrhea,Nausea,Anxiety,Agitation
H2-receptor blockers as acid reducers,Epinephrine
Vomiting Blood,Dark Sticky Stools,Fainting,Dizziness,Paleness